Terms & Conditions for Trainers, Presenters, Speakers for Aurelius Events, Webinars, Training Sessions
- Provide one copy of any government ID proof along with a soft-copy of your recent passport sized photograph.
- Share a copy of any/all training materials you will be using during the training session for validation and certification by Aurelius Corporate Solutions.
- Please share any links/list of reference websites you will be using during the training session.
- If any software has to be downloaded, installed and/or used during the training session, please share a copy/link of the same.
- Please be available at the training venue/customer location at least 1 hour before start of the session.
- Please check your own system and ensure it is fully functional, with all OS updates and virus definitions properly updated.
- Please carry with you a 4G internet connection- a USB Dongle or any other 4G wi-fi device. Make sure that you have sufficient data in your mobile device so that it can be used as a wi-fi hotspot if required.
- To verify the speed of your internet connection, share a screenshot of speedtest.net.
- Please have a copy of all relevant software installed and updated in your computer as applicable.
- Do not alter training schedules and/or training materials without explicit approval from Aurelius. If you do, this will impact your standing with Aurelius Corporate Solutions and can even get you blacklisted for further events with us.
- We do not make partial payments. So, make sure you complete the training session you started. In case of any emergency, discuss the situation with your SPOC at Aurelius Corporate Solutions.
- For on-site events at customer premises, please get the feedback forms duly filled by the participants and send it back to us at the end of day, every day.
- If in doubt, check with your SPOC at Aurelius Corporate Solutions
- These terms conditions are subject to change without notice. So make sure that you look it up regularly on our website and keep yourself updated all the time.
Corporate Training Programs Delivery